Uzbekistan, Tashkent 100146, Almazar district, Usta Shirin street, 136.
Reference point: "Jomiy" market.
POTASSIUM SULPHATE 0-0-50+18%(S)
Capacity: 25 kg
Potassium (K2O) - 50%, Sulfur (S) - 18.0%, Chlorine (Cl) - 1.5%
• Prevents potassium deficiency in crops and increases plant resistance to diseases
• Ensures simultaneous ripening of fruits
• Prevents leaf build-up and curling inwards
• Prevents fruit shredding
• Increases the resistance of plants to heat and cold
• Prevents the accumulation of nitrates in fruits
Scope and consumption norms
|Crop type||Through the leaves in 10 liters of water||By drip irrigation in 1000 liters of water||Time and methods of application|
|Open field crops||15-50 g||2.0-4.0 kg||Once from the formation of true leaves in plants until flowering, once during the period of fruit formation, once per week during the period of fruit ripening|
|Greenhouse crops||10-25 g||2.0-4.5 kg|