Uzbekistan, Tashkent 100146, Almazar district, Usta Shirin street, 136.
Reference point: "Jomiy" market.
NORMAL SOIL alkali (Ph) lowering fertilizer
Capacity: 5 L
Nitrogen (N) - 20%, Urea (NH2-N) -20%
• Reduces soil salinity
• Normalizes soil alkalinity (Ph)
• Cleans the inside of drip irrigation hoses (in case of clogging, accumulation)
• Promotes easy absorption of macro and micronutrients present in the soil
• Normalizes and softens the soil
• Soil fertility improves after applying this fertilizer
• Can be used in greenhouses and gardens during bee pollination. There is no harm to bees
If the water alkalinity (Ph) is high when using plant protection products (pesticides), adding 15 g of this fertilizer to 10 liters of water will reduce the water alkalinity (Ph) and improve the effectiveness of the drug.
Scope and consumption norms
|Crop type||Through the leaves in 10 liters of water||Spend on 1 hectare||Time and methods of application|
||10-20 ml||0.5-1.0 l||In total twice before flowering and harvest *By drip irrigation 10-20 liters per 1 hectare|
|Cotton||10-20 ml||0.5 l|
|Vegetables||10-20 ml||0.5 l||Before the flowering period of vegetables and the harvest, in total twice|
|Melon, watermelon||10-20 ml||0.5 l||Before the period of flowering and harvest, in total twice|
|Tomato (open field)||10-20 ml||0.5 l||Before the tomato flowering and ripening period, in total twice|
|Rice||10-20 ml||0.5 l||Before the flowering and the harvest period, in total twice|
|Greenhouse||10-20 ml||0.2-1.0 l||In total twice before flowering and harvest *By drip irrigation 10-20 liters per 1 hectare|