Uzbekistan, Tashkent 100146, Almazar district, Usta Shirin street, 136.
Reference point: "Jomiy" market.
MAGNESIUM SULFATE 16% (MGO)
Capacity: 25 kg
Magnesium (Mg) - 16%, Sulfur (S) - 12.5%
• Activates the root system
• Meets the demand for magnesium
• Gives good results in feeding through the leaves of the plant
• Treats non-communicable diseases caused by magnesium deficiency
• Due to the lack of magnesium, the leaves around the plant turn yellow. This condition is prevented by giving the element magnesium
Scope and consumption norms
|Crop type||Through the leaves in 10 liters of water||By drip irrigation in 1000 liters of water||Time and methods of application|
|Open field crops||30-100 g||2.0-4.0 kg||In plants, during magnesium deficiency or once before flowering, twice after flowering|
|Greenhouse crops||30-80 g||2.0-4.5 kg|